Are you looking for self storage in Marietta, GA? Look no further than Storage.com! Find, compare, and rent units at Storage.com based on your storage needs. You can learn about facility locations, unit sizes, prices, and special amenities to help you choose the best option and reserve your unit right here at Storage.com.
COMMON REASONS FOR USING SELF STORAGE IN MARIETTA
This historic city only 15 miles northwest of Atlanta has a rich culture and background. Established in 1834, Marietta has witnessed first-hand everything from the development of the Western and Atlantic railroad system to General William T. Sherman's famous "March to the Sea" during the Civil War. It has since grown into one of Atlanta's most populous suburbs. Whether you are relocating to the area, attending college, running a business, or getting ready to retire, a storage unit in Marietta can help you.
Relocating to Marietta
There are many job opportunities in Marietta, as well as in nearby Atlanta. Home to Dobbins Air Reserve Base and a Lockheed Martin manufacturing plant, Marietta is also just a short drive away from a few Fortune 500 companies like UPS and Home Depot. If you are relocating to the Atlanta area for work, a storage unit in Marietta can help with your transition. Keeping your belongings in a Marietta storage locker while you search for a new place to live can ease the burden of a move.
Marietta is also a great community to move to when you are done with working. It was named one of the top 25 places to retire in 2011 by CNN Money. Many people choose to downsize their home when they retire. If you have belongings that you don't need a regular basis, but you're not ready to part with, Marietta mini storage can provide affordable space so you can transition into an apartment or senior living facility without getting rid of everything.
Storage features to consider when relocating:
- Short-Term Rental Agreement: Hopefully you won't be in transition for long, so look for a Marietta storage facility that offers short-term rental agreements. Leases are often available by weekly or monthly rates, so there is no need to pay for more time than necessary.
- Climate Control: Hot and humid Georgia summers can wreak havoc on sensitive items like electronics, musical instruments, photos, wood furniture, and more. Climate control keeps storage units between 55–85°F, with low humidity, so you won't have to worry about damage to your possessions.
- Drive-Up Access: Drive-up access makes it easier to unload your big and heavy items like furniture and appliances. If you rent a moving truck, back it right up to the unit for an even easier move!
Georgia is a beautiful state, and Marietta preserves that beauty in all of its 18 parks. Perfect for relaxing and enjoying nature, or staying active on one of the many tennis, basketball, or volleyball courts, there is always something to do. But when the seasons change, all that sporting equipment can get in the way. That's when a Marietta storage unit can help!
Features to consider when storing recreational gear:
- Unit Size: Storage units are available in a variety of sizes depending on your needs. A 5x5 is perfect for storing golf clubs, baseball gear, and other small equipment. You will need a larger unit, like a 10x5, for things like bicycles, canoes, or kayaks.
- Location: Find a storage facility that is near your house or near your favorite outdoor areas, like Laurel Park or Wildwood Park. Then when you have the urge to go biking or golfing, your gear will be convenient to access and you won't have to drive across town to pick it up.
- 24-Hour Access: You never know when you will want to embark on a new adventure, or when you might be out later than expected. Choose a facility with 24-hour access so you can access your gear whenever you want, even if it's for a sunrise bike ride, or if you are returning from a camping trip late at night.
Self Storage for Business Owners
Marietta has many small businesses at work within its historic buildings. Whether you're running one of the many museums, pedi-cab stands, or even ghost tours, having a secure place to keep files and business essentials is important. Marietta is also a great place for businesses to grow and develop, as it is still within the boundaries of metro Atlanta. A storage unit in Marietta can be the perfect solution for keeping all of the important business assets you have without paying for more space at your place of business.
Storage features for small businesses:
- Security: Keeping business information and assets safe is crucial to your success. Find a storage unit with security features like unit locks and gated access. For even more peace of mind, choose a Marietta storage facility with alarmed units, video surveillance, or on-site management.
- Climate Control: Protect your business inventory, electronics, and supplies from extreme temperatures and humidity by renting a climate-controlled storage unit in Marietta.
- Business Features: Some storage facilities provide special amenities for small business owners to help them continue to conduct business while at their storage unit. Available features may include power outlets in the storage unit, Wi-Fi at the facility, specialized document storage, or conference rooms.
Self Storage for Students
Marietta is home to Southern Polytechnic State University, a university with students arriving from all over the nation, as well as from overseas. A storage unit can be very helpful for students who want to keep seasonal clothing, furniture, or other items in Marietta while they are away for summer break. Rather than moving all of their belongings home, just to move them a back in a couple of months, many students store their college furnishings in a Marietta storage locker.
Storage features for students to consider:
- Short-Term Rental Agreement: Grab a friend and sign a lease to hold your things for those few summer months. It will be cheaper and a lot easier than packing it all up, driving home, and then bringing it back again when school starts. Look for a short-term lease so you don't pay for storage longer than you need it.
- Security: Facilities are available with gated access, video surveillance, and more. Have the assurance that your items will be kept safe until you return to move them back into the dorms.
- Unit Size: Don't rent more space than you need. On average, a 5x5 or 5x10 unit can hold all of your dorm room furnishings. Share a unit with a friend or roommate and split the cost to save even more money.
RENT YOUR MARIETTA STORAGE UNIT TODAY!
Thanks for using Storage.com to find storage facilities in Marietta! If you found the unit that is right for you, you can reserve it here or call in to speak to one of our storage representatives.