Are you in need of self storage in San Antonio, TX? Storage.com can help you out! Whether you’re looking to clear some clutter in your home or just need somewhere to keep your belongings while you’re in the middle of a move, Storage.com will help you find the storage solution for your situation. Not only can you find nearby facilities with Storage.com, but you can also compare prices, unit sizes, and special features side by side, as well as reserve a unit directly on the website. We want you to have a great storage seeking experience with no hassle.
Getting the Best San Antonio Storage Unit for Your Needs
Knowing what you intend to store in your San Antonio storage unit is half the battle when trying to determine the right unit size for your items.
If you plan to store smaller items—like sporting equipment, seasonal decorations, a lawn mower, boxes, or small furniture—you won’t need a huge unit. That is, of course, unless you intend to add more storage items in the future. A 5x5 or 5x10 is a good place to start for smaller storage needs. When it comes to storing larger items—like a car, boat, RV, or an entire house's worth of furniture and belongings—you’ll want something much bigger. Start with a 10x20 and go up from there.
If you’re unsure of what unit size you need for your items, take a look at Storage.com’s interactive size guide, where you can see helpful illustrations of what each unit size can hold. You can also call in to speak with one of our storage representatives, who would be happy to help you with any questions about what size you may need.
What Affects Storage Unit Rental Prices in San Antonio?
San Antonio mini storage prices start as low as $29 a month, which may be more affordable than you previously thought. However, prices are dictated by a variety of factors, including:
- Location: Just like any form of real estate, location plays a big role in the price a storage unit. Usually, more convenient facility locations, like those in the 78205 zip code in Downtown San Antonio, are going to have higher rates. Being located near top attractions like The Alamo, The Riverwalk, and the rest of downtown makes higher rental rates, too. It's important to balance your need for convenience with the price you're willing to pay when looking for an affordable storage unit.
- Storage Unit Size: The larger the space you need, the more you're going to have to pay. As with homes and hotel rooms, size equals money. Don't get a storage unit that's larger than your needs (unless, of course, you intend to add more items to your unit later). Otherwise, you'll be spending money on space you don't use.
- Storage Features: The storage industry has adapted to include features that help storage consumers and improve their storage experience. Features like climate control, advanced security, and drive-up access are all meant to make storage more enjoyable and convenient. But units with these features are going to cost more than a basic storage unit.
Whether you’re in the market for a small storage unit temporarily or are looking for long-term storage, you can find San Antonio storage facilities and units that best fit your budget with Storage.com.
When searching for units, make sure to take advantage of Storage.com’s advanced search filter. There, you can set your price range so you only see facilities offering units that are within your budget. You can then compare rates side by side, making it easier than ever to find the most affordable storage solution.
Short-Term Leasing Agreements
Are you in the process of moving or remodeling your home and need somewhere to keep your belongings? Are you a college student at University of Texas-San Antonio, Trinity University, Our Lady of the Lake University, or St. Mary’s University who needs somewhere to stash dorm furniture over the summer break? If so, you could benefit from temporary self storage.
Some San Antonio self storage facilities offer month-to-month leasing agreements, which are perfect for people who only need storage on a short-term basis. Rather than getting trapped in a long-term contract that you don't need, short-term renters benefit from being able to choose when they need storage and when they’re ready to move out.
Self Storage for San Antonio Businesses
San Antonio is home to six Fortune 500 companies, including Valero Energy Corporation, and has a booming economy. Outside of the Fortune 500, other companies like Nationwide, Kohl's, Allstate, and Toyota call San Antonio home. But it's not all big business in San Antonio. Many mid-sized businesses and local startups call the city home due in large part to its No. 16 ranking on Forbes' list of Best Places for Business and Careers.
With so many businesses operating in San Antonio, space can be an important commodity. This is especially true for startups that are growing faster than they can keep up with. Businesses can utilize self storage in San Antonio for additional space in their operations. Depending on their needs, a storage unit can be used for equipment, inventory, office supplies, or storing files. With features like 24-hour access, advanced security, and drive-up access, self storage can be the perfect way to expand your business operations.
Storage Amenities You May Want in San Antonio
Storage amenities are meant to make storing items easier for everyone. A few of the great amenities available at many San Antonio self storage facilities include:
- Climate-Controlled Storage:San Antonio storage seekers often opt for climate-controlled storage when storing sensitive items like electronics, firearms, photos, antiques, wine collections, musical instruments, and more. Climate control allows storage renters to keep their units at safe temperature and humidity levels so the high temperatures and humidity in San Antonio won't damage their items.
- Security Features:Some facilities offer security features like video surveillance, alarmed units, gated access, and on-site management. For people storing valuable items or vehicles, this level of security provides peace of mind, as it wards of potential vandals or thieves.
- 24-Hour Access:If you like having the freedom of accessing your storage locker at any time of the day or night, then you’ll want a facility that offers 24-hour access. With these business hours, you don’t have to worry about making it to your storage unit after work or fitting a stop into your busy weekend schedule.
No matter what your storage needs are, Storage.com is here to help you find the best facility and unit possible. If you've found a unit, you can reserve it directly on our site or by calling in to speak with a representative.