Looking for a self storage unit in Naples, Florida? Welcome to Storage.com! We're here to help you find the storage unit that best fits your storage needs. You can search, compare, and rent storage within minutes on our website, based on location, unit size, price, and features. When you've found the right Naples storage unit for you, reserving that unit is very simple—you can rent it right here at Storage.com!
COMMON REASONS FOR USING SELF STORAGE IN NAPLES, FL
Relocating to Naples
Naples has been a popular destination for people of all ages, not just because of the welcoming Florida climate, but also because of the strong job market and low unemployment rate that is well below the national average. In 2014, Naples was named #1 for Best Cities for Future Job Growth by Forbes. Some of the biggest employment industries in Naples are tourism, healthcare, construction, and technical services.
Whether it's the sunshine, beachfront properties, or the job market that brings you to Naples, self storage can help make the transition to this city a lot less stressful.
Storage amenities to consider when relocating:
- Unit Size: When it comes to moving an entire household, there are items of all sizes that need to be moved. Before you move, it's important to take an inventory of all of the items that will need to be put into storage during your transition. Having a good understanding of just how much space you will need for your belongings will ensure that you get the Naples storage unit that best suits your needs. Do you still need help figuring out what size you need? Our interactive storage size guide is a great resource to help you determine what unit size is right for you.
- Climate-Controlled Units: Certain belongings such as wood furniture, photos, fabrics, precious collections, or electronics need a little extra special care before they are left in a storage unit, especially in the South Florida heat and humidity. By investing in a climate-controlled unit, you can protect your environmentally sensitive items from high temperatures and moisture, which could have a negative impact on their function and appearance.
- Short-Term Rental Agreement: Find a storage facility in Naples that offers flexible leases. Having a flexible lease will allow you to keep your items in a storage unit for as long as you need, giving you just the right amount of time you need to coordinate moving dates and transfer your belongings into your new home when it works best for you.
Using Self Storage When Living in Downtown Naples:
Downtown Naples has so much to offer its residents! Between the Naples Philharmonic, art galleries, shops, and dinner theatres that are nearby, residents will never be at a loss for something to do. Residents who live in Downtown Naples also love being close to the views that the Gulf of Mexico has to offer. However, living in a downtown apartment setting can mean tighter living space with limited storage. Instead of overflowing what little storage space you have, or getting rid of valuable belongings, invest in a storage unit for items that you do not need on a daily basis.
Storage amenities to consider when living downtown:
- Climate-Controlled Units: If you're going to be storing a seasonal wardrobe, electronics, photos, scrapbooks, or other environmentally sensitive items, you'll want to rent a climate-controlled storage unit in Naples to keep your belongings protected.
- Security Features: If you're looking for peace of mind while your items are in storage, it's important to become familiar with the variety of security features that are offered at storage facilities in Naples. Most Naples storage facilities offer gated access and unit locks. Advanced security features may include video surveillance, unit alarms, or onsite management.
- Facility Location: One of the benefits of living downtown is the convenience of living close to everything. Your Naples storage unit shouldn't be any different. Find a location near your house or apartment through Storage.com's extensive database.
Storing Recreational Equipment in Naples, Florida
Naples is not only known for its fishing and beachfront recreation, but it's also home to a number of prestigious golf courses. If you're an outdoor enthusiast, you know how much room certain equipment can take up. If you're looking to preserve your precious garage and closet space, investing in a storage unit in Naples is a great way to keep your equipment safe and accessible without taking up too much space in your home. That way, you won't be tripping over items like personal watercraft, team gear, golf clubs, or camping supplies, but you can access your equipment when you need it.
Storage amenities to consider when storing recreational equipment:
- Facility Location: The location of your storage unit is important to consider when storing recreational equipment. If you're storing equipment you use on the weekends, it's important to find a storage facility in Naples that is either close to your home or where you enjoy using the equipment.
- 24-Hour Access: Since plans can change at the drop of a hat, it can be helpful to reserve a storage unit in Naples that has 24-hour access. Being able to grab your gear or return it whenever best fits your schedule is a nice feature to have when it comes to storing your recreational equipment. You never want to miss out on a round of golf or an early morning fishing trip because your storage facility wasn't open yet.
- Vehicle Storage: If you have a boat, RV, or ATV, you may want to look into vehicle storage in Naples. Vehicle storage is usually available with indoor, outdoor, or covered outdoor storage options, and may have different pricing than standard Naples storage units. Usually outdoor vehicle storage is the most affordable, while indoor vehicle storage offers your belongings the most protection.
RENT YOUR STORAGE UNIT TODAY!
Thanks for visiting Storage.com to explore your Naples self storage options. If you've found the Naples storage unit you need, you can make your reservation right here on our site, or you can call in to speak with a storage representative.