Are you in need of self storage in Hemet, CA? Storage.com can help you find a storage solution within minutes! You can compare Hemet storage units near you by location, pricing, amenities, and more. You can even reserve a unit you like directly from our website. Whatever your storage needs are, Storage.com is here to help!
COMMON REASONS FOR USING SELF STORAGE IN HEMET
Whether you're moving to Hemet, living in the downtown area, plan to store a vehicle, or simply need more space in your home, Hemet mini storage can help!
Relocating to Hemet
Hemet is on the outskirts of the Los Angeles metro area in the San Jacinto Valley and attracts new residents each year. Besides the beautiful weather and proximity to Los Angeles, Hemet's economy is growing, especially in the retail, health care, education, and government industries. The Hemet Unified School District and Valley Health System are the city's two largest employers, employing a combined total around 5,200 in the area. So for teachers and health care professionals looking to relocate to sunny California, Hemet might just be in the cards.
Moving to a new city is always an exciting experience, but finding a home can be stressful. If you have to start a new job before you find a permanent home, you can rent a storage unit in Hemet to ease your transition. That way, you don't have to worry about what to do with all of your belongings until you can get settled.
Storage features to consider when relocating:
- Drive-Up Access: When moving, you'll have plenty of heavy furniture and appliances. A storage unit with drive-up access makes it easier to unload items from your car or moving truck into your unit because you can pull directly up to your unit. The same is true when it's time to load everything up again.
- Short-Term Rental Agreement: Search for Hemet storage facilities with weekly or monthly leases so you can store your belongings in a storage locker without paying for storage longer than you need.
- Climate Control: Hemet has hot summers with temperatures in the 100s. For items that can be damaged by extreme heat, like antiques and electronics, be sure to rent a climate-controlled storage unit. This amenity keeps your unit between 55-85°F with low humidity so your items are safe no matter how long you store them.
Hemet has seen new developments in the last couple years due to major companies, entrepreneurs, and young professionals all moving to the area, specifically in the downtown region. Restoration efforts to the area are creating new retail, restaurant, and living spaces, meshing the established community of Downtown Hemet with modern California life. Because of this, startups are springing up around the area.
But running a business isn't always easy during the startup years. In order to achieve growth and see profits, young businesses often have to sacrifice office space due to the expense—many even decide to work out of homes or garages. If this is the case for your business, you can always look Hemet storage facilities for business storage. Many businesses will use a storage unit to store documents, equipment, inventory, and supplies.
Storage features to consider for commercial storage:
- Facility Location: Time is money in the business world. The last thing you want is to store items all the way across town, wasting time you could be spending on acquiring new customers or clients. Find a storage facility that's close to your office or home to avoid these problems.
- 24-Hour Access: You never know when you'll need to grab items for your business. A Hemet storage unit with 24-hour access means you can stop by your unit on your own time, not the facility's schedule.
- Business Amenities: Some storage facilities may offer special business amenities for commercial tenants, such as Wi-Fi, electrical outlets, and document storage. In some cases, you may even be able to run basic operations out of your storage unit.
Recreational Equipment Storage
With mild winters and hot summers, Hemet is a great place to stay active year-round. The San Jacinto Mountains are nearby, making it easy to hike or bike trails and hills. Hemet is also located right next to Diamond Valley Lake, allowing for easy access to water sports, including fishing, boating, and swimming. Not to mention, there are numerous parks located within the city, including Valley Wide Community Sports Park, which boasts eight baseball fields, eight soccer fields, four basketball courts, and six tennis courts.
Whatever your passion, Hemet is a great place to stay active. But storing your equipment can be difficult if you're living in an apartment or small home. Save valuable space by storing your equipment in Hemet mini storage when you're not using it and have it ready for your next adventure.
Storage features to consider when storing sporting gear:
- Facility Location: Find a storage unit near your favorite park or Diamond Valley Lake so that you can grab your equipment and get to your destination quicker.
- Unit Size: A 5x5 or 5x10 is all you need to store small equipment, such as golf clubs, bikes, and fishing gear. For larger equipment like a kayak, however, you may need a 10x10 or 10x15.
- 24-Hour Access: You never know how long your outdoor adventures will last. With 24-hour access to your unit, you never have to worry about cutting your activities short.
Vehicle Storage in Hemet
Whether you own a classic car, motorcycle, boat, or RV, chances are you have trouble finding a place to keep your vehicle when you're not using it. If you've run out of garage or driveway space and want more protection for your vehicle, you can always move it to an auto storage facility in Hemet.
Options for vehicle storage:
- Outdoor storage is the most affordable option but provides no protection from the elements.
- Covered storage is a little more expensive and provides some protection from the weather.
- Indoor storage is the most expensive and provides complete protection from the weather.
Storage features to consider when storing a car, motorcycle, boat, or RV:
- Wide-Drive Aisles: If you're storing a boat or RV, you'll definitely want a storage facility with wide-drive aisles. This makes it easier for you to pull your vehicle in and out of the storage facility without getting stuck between buildings or damaging your vehicle.
- Storage Security: For people keeping a classic car or sports car in self storage, security may be of the utmost importance. Most facilities will have basic security like gated access and unit locks, but if you need more peace of mind, a facility with video surveillance and on-site management will add another level of security.
- Facility Location: Don't drive out of the way to grab a car, motorcycle, boat, or RV. Find a facility with vehicle storage close to your home or work.
RENT YOUR HEMET STORAGE UNIT TODAY
Thank you for visiting Storage.com for your self storage needs! You can reserve your unit directly on our website, or you can call in and speak with one of our storage representatives!