When it comes to convenient, comfortable living in the gorgeous state of Illinois, Aurora storage facilities are here to help. As the second largest city in the state, Aurora has much to offer in the way of history, economic prosperity, and entertainment. It's also a very family-focused area, which means that Aurora storage facilities cater to households going through regular growing pains.
Aurora storage facilities can be found in the heart of the city at Uncle Bob's Self Storage or at one of the Extra Space Storage or StorageMart options. If you live a little further out of town, you'll also find great facilities in nearby Naperville and Plainfield—or even as far as West Chicago.
Aurora Storage Features
Aurora is considered unique for its great examples of architecture and its history of theater. Although it's no longer the center of entertainment it was once considered, many people find themselves drawn to the quaint city streets and historic downtown center.
Others are drawn to the strong communities found on the outskirts of town. Here you'll find parks, modestly-priced homes, and good schools—all of which appeal to growing families. Of course, growing families need all the space they can get, which is where Aurora storage comes in to play.
Look for these key features in your next Aurora storage facility:
- Extra-large storage units
- Loading and unloading assistance
- Wide aisle access and loading docks for trucks
- Indoor and outdoor storage units
- Climate and weather-controlled facilities
- 24-hour gated access
- Passenger elevators and interior passages
- Recreational vehicle parking/storage
- Onsite management and staff
- Alarm and extra lock options
- Video surveillance and gated entry