Looking for self storage in Rancho Cordova, CA? Welcome to Storage.com! We're here to help you find the storage unit that best fits your needs. You can find and compare Rancho Cordova storage units by location, pricing, unit sizes, amenities, and more. Once you've found the storage unit for your needs, you can reserve it on our website!
COMMON REASONS FOR USING SELF STORAGE IN RANCHO CORDOVA
Whether you're moving to Rancho Cordova, wanting to clear out some recreational gear from your home, or looking for somewhere safe to store a vehicle, Rancho Cordova mini storage can help!
Relocating to Rancho Cordova
Rancho Cordova is a growing community just outside of Sacramento on Highway 50, and it's a prime location for new business and housing developments. With employers like Aerojet Rocketdyne, Ampac Fine Chemicals, and GenCorps, it's no wonder why the city attracts more than 50,000 commuters throughout the Sacramento area, as well as new California residents looking for employment opportunities.
If you're relocating to Rancho Cordova, chances are you'll need some help during the transition, especially if you move before you're able to find a permanent home. In such situations, a Rancho Cordova storage unit can help. A storage unit gives you a safe place to store furniture, appliances, and other belongings until you can get settled.
Storage amenities to consider when relocating:
- Drive-Up Access: When moving heavy items like appliances and furniture, a storage unit with drive-up access will make loading and unloading easier, as you can pull your car right up to your unit.
- Climate Control: Sensitive belongings like wooden furniture, family photos, fabrics, and electronics need a little extra care before they're left in a storage unit, especially in the California heat. By investing in climate-controlled storage in Rancho Cordova, you can protect these items from heat-related damage.
- Short-Term Rental Agreement: Find a storage facility that offers flexible leasing options, especially when you're moving. This allows you to keep your items in storage for as little or as long as you need.
Storing Recreational Equipment
Rancho Cordova residents love spending time outdoors. With the beautiful California weather and proximity to the American River, Lake Natoma, and Folsom Lake, who can blame them? Not to mention, there are hundreds of golf courses throughout the Sacramento area and opportunities to play basketball or go swimming at one of the 40 parks in Rancho Cordova. Because residents are so active outdoors, they often have recreational equipment hanging around their homes and garages. Unfortunately, this equipment, which may not be used every day, can take up quite a bit of space. Here's yet another area where Rancho Cordova self storage can help.
With a storage unit in Rancho Cordova, you can store golf clubs, kayaks, bikes, inner tubes, fishing gear, basketballs, soccer equipment, and more out of the way, giving you more room at home.
Storage amenities to consider when storing recreational equipment:
- Facility Location: The location of your storage unit is important to consider when storing recreational equipment. If you're storing gear you use several times a week, it's a good idea to find a storage facility in Rancho Cordova that's either close to your home or the outdoor venue you frequent.
- 24-Hour Access: Being able to grab your gear or drop it off at your storage unit when it best fits your schedule is a convenient feature to have when it comes to storing your recreational equipment. You never want to miss out on a biking excursion or an early morning kayak outing because your storage facility wasn't open. Look for facilities with 24-hour access for this very reason.
- Unit Size: In most cases, you won't need larger than a 5x5 or 5x10 for your sporting gear, as these units are able to hold bikes, fishing gear, golf clubs, balls, and other small equipment. If you need to store a kayak or something of a similar size, a 10x10 or larger may be necessary.
Rancho Cordova Vehicle Storage
Living in sunny California means residents have the opportunity to break out a classic car, sports car, motorcycle, boat, or RV for road trips and cruising regularly. But as nice as an additional vehicle is, it can also create challenges at home. What if you need to travel for a few weeks and don't want your vehicle sitting outside unattended? What if the weather gets nasty? What if you don't have enough room in your garage? In all of these circumstances, Rancho Cordova vehicle storage can help. With storage for your car, motorcycle, boat, or RV, you can rest easy.
Here are your options for vehicle storage (Note: Not every facility will offer every option):
- Outdoor storage is the most affordable option and offers no protection from the elements.
- Covered storage is slightly more expensive and provides some shelter from the elements.
- Indoor storage is the most expensive option and provides complete protection from the elements.
Storage features to consider when storing a vehicle:
- Storage Security: When you store an expensive possession like a vehicle, you want to know it's safe. Find a storage facility that offers security features like gated access, video surveillance, and on-site management, all of which can aid in deterring thieves and vandals.
- Climate Control: For classic cars and motorcycles, the threat of mechanical damage and rust is constant. When storing these vehicles, look for indoor storage with climate control. This feature keeps your unit's temperature between 55-85°F with low humidity to prevent damages.
- Wide-Drive Aisles: A vehicle storage facility with wide-drive aisles is particularly helpful when storing RVs and boats, as you'll need extra room to maneuver your vehicle and/or its trailer into its storage spot.
RENT YOUR RANCHO CORDOVA STORAGE UNIT TODAY
Thanks for visiting Storage.com to explore your Rancho Cordova self storage options. If you've found the storage unit for your needs, you can reserve it right here on our site, or you can call in to speak with one of our storage representatives.