Storage.com has the answer to your storing needs in Anaheim, CA. Our site helps you search, find, and rent self storage in Anaheim within minutes. You can compare units based on size, location, price, and features. Whatever your storage needs, Storage.com is here to help.
COMMON REASONS FOR USING SELF STORAGE IN ANAHEIM
Whether you're moving to Anaheim for work, school, or need a place to store your recreational equipment, Anaheim self storage is an economical answer when you need storage space.
Moving to Anaheim
Anaheim is a popular destination for visitors and new residents alike. As part of the Los Angeles metropolitan area, this sunny city offers many job opportunities for those looking to advance their career or start a new one. Many corporations maintain large offices in Anaheim, including AT&T, Isuzu, and Panasonic. It also has a big tourism industry, as it's home to "the Happiest Place on Earth"—Disneyland and the Walt Disney Company.
Although there's a lot of opportunity in Orange County, it can be stressful to relocate there, with the expense of living and sprawling communities. Anaheim is a great choice for many, but people moving to the area may need to store their possessions for a short time while they research the area and find a new home that they can afford and will be convenient to their new job.
Keeping your belongings in an Anaheim storage unit can help take away some of that stress. Take your time finding the right home and moving in. Flexible leases allow you to keep your items in a storage unit for as long as you need, giving you a window of time to coordinate moving dates and transfer your belongings into your new home.
Storage features to consider when relocating:
- Drive-Up Access: Unload heavy items like furniture and appliances quickly and safely by driving your car or moving truck right up to your storage unit.
- Short-Term Rental Agreement: Hopefully finding a place to live won't take long. Look for Anaheim storage facilities that offer weekly or monthly leases so you don't pay for storage longer than you need it.
- Security: Since you may be storing all of your worldly possessions, you want to be sure that they will be safe and protected. Look for Anaheim storage units with advanced security features like unit alarms and video surveillance for added peace of mind.
Living in Downtown Anaheim
Downtown living in Anaheim is a lot of fun because it's close to everything. It's just a short drive from the Anaheim GardenWalk shopping center and Angel Stadium of Anaheim. You can time walking around the Disneyland Resort and California Adventure Park, or visit the year-round farmer's market along the Center Street Promenade.
However, living downtown might mean that you do not have a large amount of living space. Renting a storage unit in downtown Anaheim can give you the freedom to live where you want while keeping your extra furniture, clothing, and documents in a secure location nearby. That way, you don't have to get rid of cherished items, or rent a larger apartment.
Storage features to consider when living downtown:
- Proximity: Find a storage unit nearby your home so you have easy access to your belongings inside. Given the amount of traffic in the Orange County area, you'll want a trip to your storage unit to be as convenient as possible.
- Extended Hours: When using storage as a way to expand your living space and store less frequently used items, you still want to be able to access these items when you need them. Look for Anaheim storage facilities with extended evening and weekend hours or 24-hour access so you can get to your belongings when it's convenient for you.
- Security: Look for storage facilities in downtown Anaheim with gated access, unit alarms, and video surveillance to give you peace of mind while storing your valuable items.
Self Storage for College Students
Anaheim draws many students to the area. Whether attending Anaheim University, the Southern California Institute of Technology, or another nearby university, moving to a new city to for school can be overwhelming. Renting a storage unit can be very helpful for students. Over the summer, many students use self storage to keep their belongings near campus, rather than moving everything home just to bring it back in a couple of months.
Storage features for college students to consider:
- Unit Size: Easily store your desk, dresser, and a few boxes in a 5x5 unit. For a budget-friendly option, consider renting a unit with a friend to store recreational gear, furniture, seasonal clothing, and more.
- Security: Most storage facilities feature gated access and unit locks. Some facilities have on-site management, alarmed units, and video surveillance, as well. Search for Anaheim storage lockers that have the security features that will give you peace of mind while away.
Storing Recreational Items
Anaheim has a warm climate year round, which makes it a great place to stay active. Spend a day walking by the river in Yorba Park, or visiting the animals at the Santa Ana Zoo. Ride your bike through the Anaheim Hills and up into the Santa Ana Mountains. If you want a day of relaxation, Seal Beach and Huntington Beach are only a short drive away and offer swimming, beach volleyball, and surfing.
Southern California is not only known for its laid-back attitude, but also its sailing and sport fishing. Head down to Newport Beach and sail over to Catalina Island to try to catch a 50-pound fish, or take your boat out to cruise the waters and whale watch.
When you're not using your equipment, like fishing tackle, camping gear, boats, or personal watercraft, you can store it in an Anaheim storage unit until you're ready to pull it out again. Renting Anaheim mini storage is also great for keeping your big equipment safe and out of the way at home.
Storage features to consider:
- Extended Hours: With Anaheim's beautiful weather, you never know when you might get the urge for adventure. Look for an Anaheim storage facility that offers extended evening and weekend hours or 24-hour access so you can come and go as you please.
- Location: Find a storage facility close to your favorite beach or park to make it easier to pick up your equipment and get to your destination.
Storage options for boats and other vehicles:
- Outdoor storage is the most affordable option, but provides no protection from the elements.
- Covered storage is a little more expensive, but provides some protection from the weather.
- Indoor storage is the most expensive, but provides the most protection from weather and theft.
RENT YOUR ANAHEIM STORAGE UNIT TODAY!
Thank you for visiting Storage.com to find self storage in Anaheim, CA. Rent your unit right here on our website, or call in to speak to a representative.