Finding Storage in Cherry Hill, NJ
Looking for self storage in Cherry Hill, NJ? Welcome to Storage.com, where you can search, compare, and rent storage online within minutes. Find the ideal unit by looking at features like location, unit size, price, and amenities. Once you find the perfect storage unit, you can reserve it right here at Storage.com.
Common Reasons for Using Self Storage in Cherry Hill
Whether you're moving into the area from out of town, need more space at home, or need to store seasonal items, Storage.com is here to help you find a storage unit in Cherry Hill that suits your needs.
Relocating to Cherry Hill
Cherry Hill has the good fortune of being a smaller (if you consider 71,000 people small) township in southwestern New Jersey. It combines the close-knit feel and quaint charm of a smaller city with the employment opportunities and big-city life of Philadelphia, PA and Trenton, NJ, thanks to its prime location near both cities.
The local economy in Cherry Hill is strong thanks to companies such as Pinnacle Foods, Subaru of America, and TD Bank that call Cherry Hill home. Many people also take advantage of the surrounding cities' economies and employment opportunities. With Philadelphia as the economic center of Pennsylvania and home of several Fortune 500 companies, many people choose to live in Cherry Hill and commute to work in Philadelphia, or other nearby cities in New Jersey like Camden, Trenton, or Princeton.
Regardless of where you're working, relocating to a new city is always an exciting adventure, but it can be stressful, to say the least. Finding a new home quickly and lining up moving dates poses a challenge for even the most organized person. Use Cherry Hill mini storage as a resource to ease the stress of uprooting your life and moving to a new community. A self storage unit in Cherry Hill will give you a convenient, secure place to store all of your household items until you're ready to move in. Once you've found the perfect place, you can take your time unpacking your belongings from your storage unit into your new home.
Helpful storage features when relocating:
- Drive-Up Access: Moving is already stressful enough, so work smarter, not harder, by renting a Cherry Hill storage unit with drive-up access. You'll be able to back a moving truck up to the door of your unit so moving heavy or bulky items is more manageable.
- Short-Term Rental Agreement: Hopefully, you won't be in transition for long. Look for a Cherry Hill storage facility that offers flexible rental leases that allow you to rent on a monthly or weekly basis. This way, you won't be paying for storage longer than you need it.
- Facility Security: Since you will be storing the majority of your possessions, you'll want to know they are safe. You may want to look for Cherry Hill storage facilities with advanced security features like video surveillance, alarmed units, or on-site management for added peace of mind.
Maximizing Your Space
While the cost of living in Cherry Hill is below the national average, it can feel like there's never enough space at home, even in an affordable community. Instead of going through the hassle of upgrading your apartment or house by moving to a larger place, use Cherry Hill mini storage to make the most of your living situation and save some money. Storing seasonal decor, winter clothes, old furniture, and other belongings you don't need around all the time will free up the space you have.
Helpful storage features for seasonal storage:
- Facility Security: If you're storing valuable belongings or are concerned about the safety of those items, you'll want to make sure the storage facility offers basic security amenities like gated access and unit locks. If you want even more protection for your belongings, look for storage facilities with advanced security features like video surveillance, alarmed units, or on-site management.
- Drive-Up Access: A drive-up unit will make loading and unloading large items or heavy furniture pieces as easy as possible, so it's a good choice when storing heavy or bulky items.
- Second-Level Unit: Units that aren't on the ground floor of a storage facility are typically less expensive. If you won't be accessing your storage unit frequently, or you are not storing heavy or bulky items, opt for a unit on the second level to save a little money.
Storing Recreational Equipment
No matter the season, the climate and landscape in Cherry Hill offer some great opportunities for outdoor adventures. Whether you're hitting the slopes of the Pocono Mountains in the winter, or biking at Cooper River Park or golfing at Woodcrest Country Club in the summer, Cherry Hill offers a variety of options for you to get outside and have fun.
Unfortunately, all that gear takes up some of your valuable space at home and it can be pretty hazardous if left lying around. When you're not out and about on the slopes or at the park, store all your equipment in a Cherry Hill storage locker until your next adventure so you're not tripping over it at home.
Things to consider when storing recreational equipment:
- Unit Size: Storage units comes in all different sizes so measure your gear before renting a unit to make sure you rent the size you need. A 5x5 unit is perfect for storing skis or snowboard gear and golf clubs, but if you're storing larger items, like mountain bikes, a 5x10 is the better choice. Take a look at our storage unit size guide to help determine what size unit you need.
- Facility Location: Choose a Cherry Hill storage facility that's close to your home or where you're going to be using your equipment. If you frequent the golf course, you'll want a storage facility that's close by so you're not wasting time driving across town to get your clubs.
- 24-Hour Access: A 24-hour storage facility is great for spontaneous adventures. You never know when the urge to head out is going to hit or when you're going to be out later than planned. With 24-hour access to your Cherry Hill storage unit, you can grab your gear whenever you feel the need for an adventure, and return it to storage when you're done.
RENT YOUR CHERRY HILL SELF STORAGE UNIT TODAY!
Thank you for visiting Storage.com! If you've found a storage unit in Cherry Hill you like, you can reserve it right here on our site, or you can call in to speak with a storage representative.