If you're searching for self storage in Scottsdale, AZ, Storage.com can help you! Whether you need a place to store precious valuables, clear seasonal clutter from your home, or just need a temporary space for your belongings during a move, you can find a solution on Storage.com. On our site, you can compare Scottsdale storage facilities, unit sizes, pricing, availability, and special features, as well as reserve your unit directly on our website within minutes. It's that simple!
COMMON REASONS FOR USING SELF STORAGE IN SCOTTSDALE
Whether it is one of Scottsdale's top employers who have brought you to the area or you just want to live in an area that gets approximately 300 days of sunshine, Scottsdale has so much to offer residents and visitors! Regardless of why you need self storage, there's a storage unit that's perfect for you. Listed below are some of the most common uses for storage in the Scottsdale area.
Relocating to Scottsdale
When it comes to moving, the transition to a new city or neighborhood can be chaotic! Investing in a Scottsdale self storage unit can help make the stress of figuring out what to do with your belongings while you are between houses or continue to hunt for the perfect place to call home.
Things to consider when you are relocating to Scottsdale
- Drive Up Access: When it comes to moving an entire household, not everything is going to fit in a standard moving box. When it comes time to move things in or out of the storage unit, reserving a unit that allows drive up access will be extremely helpful. Being able to pull your vehicle or moving truck up right outside the unit will make loading and unloading the unit easier and more efficient.
- Extended Hours: Moving to a new city can be stressful. When it comes to balancing your family's schedule, you want to make sure that everything is as convenient as possible. By reserving a storage unit that has extended hours, you will never have to wait for your storage facility in Scottsdale to open or have to race there before it closes.
- Flexible Contract Agreements: Whether you are between homes or still hunting for the perfect house, finding a storage facility in Scottsdale that allows short and long-term contracts will make your transition easier. With flexible lease agreements, you can keep your belongings in a storage unit for as long as you need without paying for more time than you need.
Living in Downtown Scottsdale
With so many local art galleries, dining venues and other cultural attractions in close proximity to where you live in Downtown Scottsdale, your self storage unit should be no different. When it comes to living in an apartment, closet space is already at a minimum. To avoid living in a cluttered environment, invest in a storage facility for your seasonal items that you do not need on a daily basis.
Things to consider when reserving storage in Downtown Scottsdale
- Unit Size: If you are looking for a place to store a seasonal wardrobe or decor, a 5x5, a storage unit the size of a standard walk in closet, will give you the extra square footage you need so you can stop shoving your favorite snow boots and sweaters under your bed to make room in your closet.
- Facility Location: If you are going to be storing personal items that you need access to on a weekly or monthly basis, you are going to want to find a storage facility in Scottsdale that is close to where you live or work. By being able to swing by the storage facility that is on your route to or from work, you will never be inconvenienced when you need to pick or drop something off at your storage unit.
- Climate-Controlled Units: If you are going to be storing a seasonal wardrobe, it is important that you invest in a climate-controlled storage unit. When you live in an area like Scottsdale that has high heat and cool evenings, you are going to want to protect your environmentally sensitive fabrics from fluctuating temperatures. By investing in a climate-controlled unit, your fabric will be spared from developing mold and mildew.
Storing Recreational Equipment in Scottsdale
Garage space is precious and it can fill up fast! To avoid an avalanche of tennis balls, golf balls and other recreational equipment every time you go into your garage, invest in a storage unit for those particular items. By investing in a self storage unit for your golf clubs, tennis rackets and other items, you can ensure that your garage will be on its way to becoming organized and safe. You will also have the peace of mind that your personal belongings will be in a secure location when you are not using them.
Things to consider when storing recreational equipment
- Facility Location: When looking for a storage facility in Scottsdale to store your recreational equipment, you are going to want to find a facility that is close to your home or where you use your equipment frequently. By finding a facility that is close to where you enjoy your favorite past time, you will ensure that you are never without your equipment when you need it.
- Extended Hours: When it comes to plans, they can change at the drop of a hat. Instead of having to reschedule events or outings, find a facility that has extended hours so you do not have to plan your outings around your storage facility's hours of operation.
- Security Features: Those golf clubs, bikes, and hiking equipment were a monetary investment for your family and you want to make sure they are safe when you are not using them. To ensure that those belongings will be safe, find a storage facility in Scottsdale that has gated access and secure locks. If you need a little more peace of mind, find a facility that offers video surveillance, unit alarms, or even on-site management.
- Climate-Controlled Units: Almost all recreational equipment can benefit from being stored in a climate-controlled unit. By investing in a climate-controlled unit, outdoor enthusiasts can avoid rust, mildew and other damage that could affect on the appearance or function of your equipment.
Auto Storage Units
Living in a sun soaked city, like Scottsdale, where the weather is always nice, residents and visitors will see a large number of classic cars hitting the streets. However, most of these cars aren't driven year-round and are taken out for a spin only on special occasions. When they are not being driven, they are often sitting in a garage, unprotected from fluctuating temperatures. Instead of storing your classic car in your typical garage, move it to a secure, self storage facility. At a Scottsdale storage facility, your car will be protected from the fluctuating temperatures and other vehicles, and you can still have access to it whenever you want.
RENT YOUR SCOTTSDALE STORAGE UNIT TODAY!
Once you've found the perfect storage solution for your needs, you can reserve your unit through Storage.com. You can also call in to speak with one of our storage representatives, who would be happy to help you with any further questions you may have!